|Products and Services:||245|
|Articles and publications:||14|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||4|
She claims Knoxville to beone of the most beautiful places to work, live, and enjoy life. She treads her clients with the utmost respect and professionalism when selling or buying a home, just because that’s what she believes…treating people the way she would want to be treated. She carries with pride, the Realtor emblem, meaning that she adheres to the strict code of ethics and guidelines required by the National Association of Realtors.
As a native East Tennessean, born and raised in the beautiful city of Knoxville, she has a strong connection to the community and has cultivated lasting relationships with her clients over the past years. Rhonda uses her expertise, intuition and tremendous knowledge of Knoxville and its surrounding communities to assist her clients, providing excellent service while ensuring that they are extremely well informed during each transaction.
1. An expert guidance in forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents.
2. Objective information and opinions to customers during the transaction.
3. Property marketing power through screening prospects during selling and buying real estate.
4. Negotiation knowledge to get through the transaction successfully.
5. Up-to-date experience of the laws and regulations that change on a regular basis.
Ethical treatment by being honest and transparent during all related transactions of the process.