Prepare & e-file your Taxes online now for the fastest refund!
IRS Refund Fraud
Do not respond to unsolicited email requesting personal financial information to facilitate the receipt of an IRS refund.
Report unsolicited phone calls requesting personal financial information to facilitate the receipt of a government grant.
1040EZ & Simple Returns: This is the simplest IRS tax return form to e-file - if you are single or married filing jointly with no dependents.
Wages: You can easily enter your W-2 wage information or import your W-2 from a list of many payroll providers; you just need your Employer EFIN number which is located on your W-2.
Interest Earned: You can include any Form 1099 interest from bank accounts or accounts at other financial institutions, CDs and bonds.
Filing Status: Basic is for you if you are single or married filing jointly with no dependents.
Single or Married, Filing Jointly
W-2 Wages, Import Available
Donations to Charity
Business Income and Expenses
Investments & Stock Sales Import
* Simplest Federal Tax Return
* Multiple W-2s
* Basic: Tax Forms and Schedules
* Detects the right tax forms for you
* Error checking and audit alerts
* Prepare, efile, print tax return
* Refund via check in the mail
* Fast direct bank refund deposit (additional)
* Prepare, efile, print state tax return (optional)
* Online help and support
* Start now and finish later!
* Automatic upgrade to Premium
* No other hidden fees
Full-feature premium 1040 & 1040A edition
All the features of Basic plus the ability to:
Itemize your deductions: If your personal and family expenses add up to more than the standard deduction for your filing status, you should itemize your deductions instead of claiming the standard deduction.
Report your Investments: Reporting interest and dividends on investments is very simple. We can also help you if you've bought or sold any investments during the year, or if you have the type of investments with special rules.
Deduct Homeowner Taxes: As a homeowner, you can deduct a portion of your real estate taxes and your qualified mortgage interest payments on your home.
* Federal tax return for: Family, Home, Investment, Retirement, Business
* Maximum Deduction for: Medical, Tuition, Donation, Business Expenses
* Premium: Tax Forms, Schedules