Nashville SEO | Ethical SEO | Christian SEO and Social Media Agency
Nashville Social Media Marketing Agency and Ethical SEO Company
SEO + Social Media Pricing
Why Hire Ethical Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Social Media & Web 2.0 for Business Training
Social Media Resources Lab
Nashville Search Engine Optimization | Nashville Tennessee SEO
Posted on November 24, 2008 by compassioninpolitics| 6 Comments
Your Nashville Ethical Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing Agency
We offer a wide variety of social media marketing, link building, content management, and affordable search engine optimization services for local small business and non-profit organizations of all types.
Our search engine optimization and internet marketing services:
Linkbuilding for SEO
Content development and consultation
Social media marketing
Outsourcing for Web Design
What an optimization search engine positioning can help you:
Affordable way to increase your web traffic
Increase branding and consumer trust
Increase customer service
Comprehensive SEO Services in Nashville TN:
We focus on providing ethical internet marketing solutions to innovative and forward thinking businesses and startups.
Want to See What Google Can Do for You?
If you want to increase your search positioning and increase your sales, please contact us about our services at (615) 974-9662. Cheers!
Creative Fusion Media is located in Nashville, Tennessee We also happily serve Memphis, Knoxville, Jackson, and the rest of Tennessee as well.
Google’s Own Internal SEO Guru, Matt Cutts
Posted in search engine marketing (sem) and ethical seo, social media marketing
Tagged affordable search engine optimization, ethical internet marketing, ethical search engine optimization company, ethical seo company, ethical seo services, nashville search engine optimization, nashville seo, nashville seo company, nashville seo firm, nashville social media, social media nashville, white hat search engine optimization, white hat seo company
Famous Businesses and Organizations Who Use WordPress
Posted on October 20, 2010 by compassioninpolitics| Leave a comment
Here is a short list of Fortune 500 and other top organizations which use WordPress to power their website:
Here is a list of even more companies which use wordpress to power their website (or blog site). Here are a handful more companies using WordPress as a content management system.
Posted in website design
Tagged famous companies using wordpress, fortune 500 using wordpress, top companies using wordpress
Top Universities Using WordPress for Content Management
Posted on October 13, 2010 by compassioninpolitics| Leave a comment
Here is a short list of some of the top colleges and universities using WordPress for their online content management system:
9) Mary Washington College
10) Duke Center for International Studies
25 Web enabed business services
Posted on October 9, 2010 by compassioninpolitics| 1 Comment
How can businesses use the web productivity and for profit? Here are some core web enabled services to help business:
1) Calendar and scheduling (personal, collaborative, and p2p)
2) Collaborative communication, creation, & project management
3) Design & process mapping
4) Multi-media creation & mixing
6) Real time data (and process tracking)
7) Data aggregation & filtering/sorting (content aggregation)
9) Product feedback, market research, and customer service feedback
14) Menu of options (plug & play object oriented creation)
15) Customer relationship management (Salesforce & Sugar CRM)
16) E-commerce (including payment transactions and transfers)
17) Marketplace (Ebay, Etsy)
18] Crowdsourced answers (Linked in Answers, Yahoo Answers)
23) Automated feedback provided to your human user
Think about these across industries & devices (web/mobile). Of course you could research the top software as service platforms and find more. You could also check out various plug-ins.
Tagged internet for business communication, internet for business productivity, web applications
Best Web Design firm in Franklin, Tn
Posted on October 6, 2010 by compassioninpolitics| Leave a comment
The Nashville area is jam-packed with creatives in fields from art and photography to painting and music. Franklin, a near by and quaint suburb of Nashville is no exception. Franklin offers a handful of extraordinary creative firms which focus on marketing, branding, and web development. However, of late, the best creative web development firm from a pure design perspective is Mellowtown. Mellowtown focuses on writers (that may be singular) and some of the most recognizable Christian music stars. For instance they’ve done web work for Brandon Frazier, Mercy Me, and Rachel Lampa. They’ve also done work for Don Miller and the Affero Project.
If you are looking for amazing web design in Franklin, check Mellowtown’s web design and photography out.
Why do you have such affordable wordpress design?
Posted on September 29, 2010 by compassioninpolitics| Leave a comment
Why do we offer affordable WordPress design?
So much wordpress design is overbloated and excessive. We believe in offering a high quality and affordable product to small business owners. We believe this is part of service and can help lower the costs and barriers that can be associated with expensive web development projects. Ultimately, we want you to succeed.
How do you offer affordable WordPress design?
We do several things at Creative Fusion which makes our firm’s prices so affordable and budget conscious:
we didn’t attend $120,000 design schools so we’re not paying off tons of debt
we don’t waste $3,000 to $6,000 a month on office space (you shouldn’t have to pay for real estate)
we check out egos at the door. we don’t need to stroke our egos with $4,000 or $5,000 wordpress design prices
we are passionately committed to offering quality services with high return on investment for our customers
WordPress is an open source platform
we offer flexible and creative pricing structures for WordPress design and development (hourly, modular project pricing, and hope to add to this mix)
we offer highly transparent pricing for our services
we’re strategic. we spend or money on high impact and high return strategies.
we use low cost marketing methods. We don’t hire $10,000 to $20,000 per month PR firms to market our projects.
We hope to offer you a great service and in turn for you to refer us to your partners and friends. Thanks for reading. Hopefully, we can help you with your WordPress web design and development needs.
WordPress Design and Development by the Feature
Posted on September 29, 2010 by compassioninpolitics| 1 Comment
We provide affordable and well designed wordpress development services to small and medium companies. We focus on real estate, lawyers, doctors, and photographers.
WordPress Design and Development Pricing
WordPress Blog Launch: $300 per blog
WordPress Premium Launch: $375 per blog
WordPress Blog Upgrade: $45 per blog
Premium Logo design: custom design quotes at bronze, silver, and gold levels
Premium Features for Your WordPress Website
Wordpress Widgets and Features $20 per feature
Other Premium Features (basic contact form, complex contact form, and CRM) $25 to 39 per feature
(paid widgets are extra)
WordPress Design, Development, & Consulting By the Hour
Wordpress design and development services $50 an hour. Strategy, content, design, and consulting for your WordPress blog by the half hour. Charged on the quarter hour. Minimum of a half hour.
We can also help with your social media, search engine optimization, and content layout and development needs. We hope we can serve all your WordPress needs. Please call us with your WordPress needs and questions. We look forward to talking with you and solving your web design needs. Just ask….
Posted in wordpress design by the hour
Tagged wordpress blog pricing, wordpress by the hour, wordpress design pricing, wordpress development pricing
40+ Common WordPress Features, Plug-ins, and Widgets
Posted on September 29, 2010 by compassioninpolitics| 2 Comments
There is no shortage of WordPress plug-ins to make your blog easier to deal with, more engaging, and more social. Still other plug-ins help increase your productivity so that you can focus on your content development and business. Hopefully this list of awesome WordPress widgets, plug-ins, and features can help you (hopefully the fact that I mixed in premium/paid plug-ins can help make the list more comprehensive for readers and users.)
List of the Most Common Plug ins and Widgets
1) Popularity Contest plug-in (Popular posts)
2) Related post plug-in
3) (RSS) Really Simple Syndication (email and arguably category subscription–although not necessarily on the sidebar)
4) Tag and/or category widget (some like the globe plug in)
5) Comment Luv Plug-in
6) Akismet to curb comment spam
7) All in One SEO/Platinum SEO Plug in (Scribe SEO is paid)
8] WordPress mobile edition
11) WordPress stats or Google Analytics
14) Theme test drive
15) My SEO Status (paid plug-in $19 from Cleverplugins)
16) E-commerce plug in (paid) & Pay pal plug ins (both available from Code Canyon for $22)
17) WP-membership (paid plug in $27 from Code Canyon)
Bonus Features which Brand a WordPress Blog
1) Pullback corner on mouse over
2) Flash slider (picture animation, such as J Gallery which is $27–as well as Sexy Slide, Lightbox evolution, & UBillboard, but others should be available for free–at the very least Flickr is)
3) Quality contact form or other customer relations management (CRM) tool (Gravity Forms or Wufoo–both are paid solutions)
4) Tuggle.me as a scheduler (events Calendar pro is paid, but has a very slick interface and integrates with your Google Cal)
5) Facebook Group/Google connect (the former is better than the later)
6) Intense Debate (recent comments)
10) Library thing (more important on personal consultant blogs, however can help with search optimization)
13) Industry specific widgets and plug ins (for instance RSS from industry publications)
16) Crowdsourcing & “Ask me” type plug-ins
17) Twitter updates (although, I’m not a huge fan)
18] Industry specific badges for social proof (for instance Associations and Certifications like the Better Business Bureau or local small business associations)
19) Google Voice (formerly Grand Central Station)
20) Video widget for an introduction
21) First time reader & welcome plug-ins
22) Post footer (for subscription or other offers)
23) Font replacement plug in (paid for $12 from Code Canyon) or you can purchase Font uploader (also $12 from Code Canyon)
You probably want to limit your blog to only 8 to 12 sidebar widgets–anything else may get too congested and ultimately erode the simplicity of your design. Ultimately, its about engaging, but not overwhelming your blog readers.
Please feel free to share this post with your friends who are WordPress designers and developers.
Tagged best features for wordpress, best plug ins for wordpress, best widgets for wordpress, top plug-ins for wordpress
Trends in Social Media Marketing for Bands, Musicans, and Labels
Posted on September 10, 2010 by compassioninpolitics| Leave a comment
These Are Real Carhops.com : Sonics Social Media Campaign
Posted on July 5, 2010 by compassioninpolitics| Leave a comment
Its interesting that Sonic launched its social media campaign with a combination of YouTube and Facebook. They did, however, leave out search optimization when planning this campaign, so when someone goes to Google to search for “Thesearerealcarhops” in the search box–the Facebook page in no where on the first page search results (aka the first page of S.E.R.Ps). Given that Google is so fundamental to how people use the web–this is a major oversight by either their internal social media team or the social media and interactive marketing firm they hired.
Toyota’s Social Media: Swagger Wagon
Toyota’s Meet the Parents spot.
Posted in social media marketing
Tagged consumer social media marketing, corporate social media
Breakdown of strategic social media marketing options
2) Learning (input and filter and remembering process)
3) Facebook contextual ads
4) Facebook group/fan page
5) Search/SEO (Linkbuilding via social media PR and blogger relations, vertical search engines)
9) Optional: video and presentation content design and development
10) Optional: Pay per click management
12) Optional: iPhone and mobile application development
Content, competitive intelligence, long tail keywords, and SEO
Conversion optimization, social proof, and marketing funnel
Best WordPress Plug-ins for Church Websites
Posted on April 19, 2010 by compassioninpolitics| 3 Comments
WordPress Plug-ins for Church Websites
Hopefully these WordPress plug-ins will come in handy on your next install of WordPress whether that be on your church, ministry, or non-profit wordpress site. All serve a very specific function which helps with WordPress blog efficiency or online communication. Feel free to add your favorite wordpress plug in in the comments with your positive experience with the plug-in:
4) Top Commenters Plug-in
5) Comment Organization Plug-ins (Intense Debate)
6) Author Text Box
8] Related Posts Plug-ins
9) Social Links Plug-in (or a custom)
10) Security Related Plug-ins
16) Facebook or Google Friend Connect Plug-in
17) Askimet for WordPress (Spam Blocking)
18) Share This type plug-in
19) Flickr or Automated Photo Slider (Dynamic Content or Next Gen Gallery)
20) Contact form 7 plug-in
22) Landing sites plug in (note: this is realistically redundant with Greetbox above)
23) Search meter (“If you have a Search box on your blog, Search Meter automatically records what people are searching for — and whether they are finding what they are looking for”–To see what visitors are searching for)
24) SEO All-in-one plug in
25) Wp Page-Navi (“Adds a more advanced paging navigation to your WordPress site”–optional)
26) WP Forum (optional–”Simple discussion forum plugin for WordPress”)
26) Bible Verse for WordPress
30) E-mail Subscription (although your email marketing firm may have a specific plug in or code for email subscription)
It would be interesting to see a review of both Event Manager, GD Press tools, and HP Hash Cash (block spam bots), all of which are reasonably popular WordPress plug-ins.
You’ll also want to add a linkbait (lots of blogs are using a page turn Plug-in in the upper right hand corner) and an RSS subscription box (although you probably want to change that to E-mail based subscription). Also its smart to add “recommended links” either to the sidebar or as a post page. Finally, after 6 or so months of blogging….you have the option of asking your audience….and A/B testing for which plug-ins work best. However, the above plug-ins have a proven record of helping enable effective websites on the WordPress blogging platform. Finally, you may also want to browse popular WordPress plug-ins here. In addion, you may want to check out the work of top wordpress developers like Alex King. What WordPress plug-ins would you recommend for a church website?
Posted in church social media
Tagged church web design, wordpress plug-ins, best wordpress plugins, top wordpress plug ins
Social Media Listening and Monitoring
South by Southwest Panels